NAFFCO is a Middle Eastern manufacturer of firefighting products with a focus on fire protection engineering. Its headquarters are located in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Do you want to work at NAFFCO? In this article, we will explain how to get a job in NAFFCO Careers in UAE, as well as the qualifications for NAFFCO jobs, job openings, and how to apply by sending your resume.
NAFFCO is a company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates (UAE) that provides a variety of firefighting, fire protection, and safety and security products and services. Since its inception in 1971, the company has grown to become a leading provider of fire protection and safety solutions in the Middle East and North Africa region.
NAFFCO’s products and services include fire pumps, fire sprinkler systems, fire suppression systems, fire alarm systems, fire doors and windows, fire fighting vehicles, and firefighting equipment. In addition, the company offers training and certification services, as well as product maintenance and repair.
Requirements for NAFFCO Careers in UAE
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- A valid work permit or visa for permanent residence.
- A bachelor’s degree or higher in a relevant field such as engineering, business, or science is required.
- English fluency.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Capability to work well in groups and adapt to new environments and cultures.
- Depending on the position, relevant work experience is required.
Note: These are the eligibility criteria you must meet in order to apply to this company. You must also check your eligibility according to the profile for which you wish to apply.
List of Job Vacancies in NAFFCO UAE Careers
- Professionals in Sales and Marketing
- Installers and technicians
- Representatives of Customer Service
- Management and Administrative Personnel
Salaries and Employment Benefits in NAFFCO UAE Jobs
- A Sales Assistant can expect to earn around AED 51,000.
- A Project Manager can expect to earn around AED 120,000.
- A Fire Alarm Technician can expect to earn around AED 24,000.
- A draughtsman earns around AED 59,000.
- A Design Engineer can expect to earn around AED 66,000.
- A Sales Representative earns around AED 100,000.
NAFFCO offers numerous benefits in addition to competitive pay. They provide:
- Health and happiness
- Your financial situation
- Committed to daily adaptability
- Insurance and other financial services
- Recruitment Officer Jobs in Dubai
- Store Manager Jobs in UAE
- Quality Manager Jobs in Dubai
- Hospital Staff Nurse Jobs in Dubai
- F&B Trainer Jobs in Dubai
- Mechanical Engineer Jobs in Dubai
- Construction Manager Jobs in UAE
- Housekeeper / Governess Jobs in Dubai
- Full Time Faculty Jobs in UAE
- Data Scientist Jobs in Dubai
How to Apply to NAFFCO Careers in UAE
- Navigate to NAFFCO’s employment portal.
- Filter your search by location to narrow it down.
- Then, choose the position you desire.
- Read carefully about the functions, work hours, salary, and requirements for employment.
- Choose the “Apply Now” option.
- Fill out a form with your name, surname, and other details.
- Please upload your most recent resume.
- Accept the terms and conditions, as well as the privacy statement.
- Click the Submit Application button.
Walk-in-Interview in NAFFCO UAE
Walk-in interviews are usually scheduled for a specific time slot and are done on a first-come, first-served basis. Check out all of the NAFFCO walk-in interviews that are taking place. Click Here.
Also Send your CV / Resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Need more jobs? Visit our Careers Page Now
NAFFCO Now Hiring in UAE
- NAFFCO Jobs in Dubai
- NAFFCO Abu Dhabi Jobs
If you are enthusiastic about NAFFCO UAE Jobs Vacancies, you should apply for a position in NAFFCO Careers. Without a doubt, it is an excellent platform for both new and experienced professionals to turn their degrees into careers. Please leave a comment if you have any questions about this article.
Also check these Jobs:
Go to Homepage