The Dubai Islamic Bank is a Dubai-based Islamic bank founded in 1975 by Haj Saeed Bin Ahmed Al Lootah. It was the first Islamic bank in the world to incorporate Islamic principles into all of its practices, and it is the largest Islamic bank in the UAE.
Do you want to work for Dubai Islamic Bank? In this article, we will explain how to get a job in Dubai Islamic Bank Careers in UAE, as well as the qualifications for Dubai Islamic Bank jobs, job openings, and how to apply by sending your resume.
About Dubai Islamic Bank
Dubai Islamic Bank PJSC is a banking and financial services provider. Retail and business banking, corporate and investment banking, real estate, treasury, and others are its business segments. Individual customers as well as small and medium-sized businesses are served by the retail and business banking segment. The Corporate and Investment Banking segment provides financing and credit facilities to corporate and institutional clients. The real estate segment handles property development investments. The Treasury division oversees the bank’s liquidity and market risk. The else clause handles functions not covered by the preceding clauses. The company was founded on March 12, 1975, and its headquarters are in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
A bank that not only pioneered Islamic banking but also continued to raise the flag. Our founding reflects the modernity, diversity, and growth of the city we share by championing ethics, equality, and transparency in everything we do.
Requirements for Dubai Islamic Bank in UAE
Experienced professionals and recent graduates with the right attitude, drive to succeed, creativity, and teamwork skills are encouraged to join the DIBPL team, which is committed to providing unparalleled banking services the Islamic way.
List of Job Vacancies in Dubai Islamic Bank Careers
- Senior Complaints Resolution Assistant
- Strategy and Investor Relations Secretary
- Supervisor – Letter of Credit Operations
- Phone Banking Representative
- Officer in Charge of Fraud Risk Assessment
- Manager – Maintenance
- Officer of Application Support
- Officer of Sales
- Sales Consultant
- Sales and Service Officer
- Manager of Relationships
- Credit Analyst Senior
Salaries and Employment Benefits in Dubai Islamic Bank UAE Jobs
- The Assistant Manager earns between AED 153K and AED 306K per year.
- Senior Officers earn between AED 170K and AED 309K per year.
- Customer Service Representatives earn between AED 42K and AED 66K per year.
- The Senior Customer Service Officer earns between AED 80K and AED 95K per year.
- Supervisors typically earn between AED 120K and AED 150K per year.
- Compliance officers earn between AED 120K and AED 276K per year.
- Business Relationship Managers can expect to earn between AED 96K and AED 356K per year.
- Human Resources Generalists earn between AED 74,500 and AED 87,500 per year.
- Customer Service earns between AED 204K and AED 204K per year.
Dubai Islamic Bank provides many benefits along with good salary packages. They provide:
- Utilization of Technological Advancements
- Work-Life Integration
- Management is average.
- Excellent Cultural Values
- Environment That Is Pleasant
- Good Salary Range
- Job Security that is Reasonable
- Recruitment Officer Jobs in Dubai
- Store Manager Jobs in UAE
- Quality Manager Jobs in Dubai
- Hospital Staff Nurse Jobs in Dubai
- F&B Trainer Jobs in Dubai
- Mechanical Engineer Jobs in Dubai
- Construction Manager Jobs in UAE
- Housekeeper / Governess Jobs in Dubai
- Full Time Faculty Jobs in UAE
- Data Scientist Jobs in Dubai
How to Apply for Dubai Islamic Bank Careers in UAE
- Navigate to the Dubai Islamic Bank’s employment portal.
- Choose the position for which you want to apply and click on it.
- Then carefully read the job description. If it is appropriate, apply by clicking the “Apply” button at the bottom of the page.
- Before applying, register yourself by filling out all of the required fields in the registration form and pressing the “Submit” button.
- Fill out all of the required fields and attach your updated resume after logging in.
- Then click “Submit” to finish the online application process.
Walk in Interview in Dubai Islamic Bank UAE
Walk-in interviews are usually scheduled for a specific time slot and are done on a first-come, first-served basis. Check out all of the Dubai Islamic Bank walk-in interviews that are taking place. Click Here.
Also Send your CV / Resume at email@example.com
Need more jobs? Visit our Careers Page Now
Dubai Islamic Bank Now Hiring in UAE
- Dubai Islamic Bank Job Opportunities
- Dubai Islamic Bank Abu Dhabi Jobs
- Sharjah Job Opportunities in Dubai Islamic Bank
- Jobs for Ajmal in Dubai Islamic Bank
- Dubai Islamic Bank Fujairah Jobs
If you are enthusiastic about Dubai Islamic Bank UAE Jobs Vacancies, you should apply for a position in Dubai Islamic Bank Careers. Without a doubt, it is an excellent platform for both new and experienced professionals to turn their degrees into careers. Please leave a comment if you have any questions about this article.
Go to Homepage