Emirates NBD Bank Jobs 2023
If you’re looking for a rewarding and fulfilling work environment, Emirates NBD Careers is the place to be. We provide a variety of career options in banking and finance, retail banking, and corporate and investment banking. We can provide you with an amazing career that will leave you feeling fulfilled and happy, whether you are just starting out or have prior experience in the financial sector. By reading this job posting, you will be able to successfully apply for Emirates NBD Bank Careers in Dubai and across the UAE. Emirates NBD Careers is our dedicated recruitment site where you can learn about current job openings.
What is Emirates NBD?
Emirates NBD is an award-winning bank that is dedicated to advancing the UAE’s economic vision. That commitment is shared by our diverse teams across the UAE, and their collective ambition drives our success. We are one of the most respected institutions in the region, with over 20 years of experience in retail banking, corporate and investment banking, and treasury management.
We are committed to developing talent by providing opportunities for personal development to our employees throughout their careers.
The Emirates NBD was founded on June 19, 1963, as the National Bank of Dubai (NBD) by the then-ruler of Dubai, Sheikh Rashid bin Saeed Al Maktoum, as the city’s first national bank. On March 6, 2007, NBD merged with Emirates Bank International (EBI) to form Emirates NBD. Emirates NBD shares were officially listed on the Dubai Financial Market on October 16, 2007. (DFM).
Total assets were AED 698 billion as of December 31, 2020, reserves were AED 464 billion, total revenue was AED 23.21 billion, and net profit was AED 7 billion. The Group has offices in the United Arab Emirates (UAE), Egypt, India, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, the United Kingdom, China, and Indonesia.
Emirates NBD currently employs over 9,000 people from 70 different nationalities, making it one of the largest employers in the UAE.
Career With NBD: Emirates NBD Jobs 2023
Emirates NBD is a major bank in the UAE, with over 220 branches and 927 ATMs and Cash Deposit Machines (CDMs) located throughout the country and abroad. Every day, we strive to be the best in banking and finance, and we invest in our employees to ensure their success. We provide a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes medical insurance, life insurance, cashless hospitalisation, annual leave, and sick leave.
We also have a cutting-edge campus and offer opportunities for growth and development through our International Graduate Program, which includes skill training and development opportunities. The Emirate NBD Graduate Program is designed to assist you in preparing for your new career by providing mentoring on topics relevant to your work both inside and outside of the bank.
Benefits of Working at Emirates NBD Bank
We expect our employees to give us their all, and we intend to do so. That is why we provide world-class benefits that will enable you and your family to live well.
- Benefits at the end of service
- Exam leave is paid.
- Insurance for life
- Maternity and parental leave
- Employee and family health insurance
- Paid voluntary leave
- Financial resources
- Pension / Bonus
- Employee exclusions with attractive discounts
- Advance on salary/rent
- Opportunities for learning and development through world-class tools and solutions
- Special interest rates are available for education, home, auto, and personal loans.
Emirates NBD Bank Jobs 2023
|Job Positions:||Various Positions|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Min. Education:||Bachelor’s Degree / Master’s Degree|
|Min. Experience:||1-3 years experience in the same role|
|Country:||United Arab Emirates|
|Benefits:||As Per UAE Law|
- Customer Service Jobs in UAE – Emirates Careers
- HR Generalist Jobs in UAE
- HR Specialist Jobs in Dubai – Emirates Careers
- Housekeeping Attendant Jobs Vacancies in Dubai
- Site Engineer Job Vacancies in UAE
- Telephone Operator Jobs For Fresher in Dubai
- Warehouse Storekeeper Jobs in UAE
- Entry Level Stores Assistant Jobs in Dubai 2023
- Real Estate Agent Jobs in Dubai
- Sales Specialist Jobs in Dubai
What Are the Eligibility Criteria For Emirates NBD Careers?
- A business or finance degree from a university
- 1-3 years of sales experience in the financial services/banking industry.
- Experience in a variety of banking sectors, including retail and wealth management
- Outstanding communication and presentation abilities Mutual abilities are required for this role.
- English is required, but knowledge of regional languages is advantageous.
- Oral and written communication skills that are effective.
How to Apply for Emirates NBD Careers?
Emirates NBD Careers always welcomes those who push the boundaries, believe in moving forward, challenge the principles, and dare to soar to new heights. If the future of banking excites you and you want to make a difference, this is the place for you.
Emirates NBD Bank has a variety of job opportunities. To apply for a job with Emirates NBD, simply click the “Apply Now” button below, search for the position you want, and follow the instructions on the website.
Hello and welcome to Emirates NBD. It’s a rewarding career path to success, not just a job.
Also Send your CV / Resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Need more jobs? Visit our Careers Page Now