Al Ansari Exchange was founded primarily to meet the foreign exchange and remittance needs of its trading partners and customers at a time when the country lacked formal banking.
Do you want to work at Al Ansari? In this article, we will explain how to get a job in Al Ansari Careers in the UAE, as well as the requirements for Al Ansari jobs, job openings, and how to apply by sending your resume.
About Al Ansari
Al Ansari Exchange, the largest exchange company in the United Arab Emirates, began nearly 60 years ago as an offshoot of the Al Ansari family’s prosperous trading business, primarily dealing with the foreign exchange and foreign exchange of its trading partners and clients. To meet remittance needs at a time when formal banking was not yet established in the country.
The first branch was opened in Abu Dhabi in 1966, as part of the gradual development and parallelization of banking in the mid-1960s. The company has expanded rapidly and is now one of the largest and most popular exchange companies in the UAE.
Today, Al Ansari Exchange has over 200 branches and employs over 3000 multilingual employees to provide fast, reliable, and efficient service to millions of customers at very competitive fees.
Requirements for Al Ansari Careers in UAE
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- A permanent work permit for a person of another nationality will be required.
- Professional experience ranging from one to five years.
- Obtain a bachelor’s degree in an equivalent or related field.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, as well as fluency in English
- Excellent people management and communication abilities are required to engage at all levels.
Note: These are the eligibility criteria you must meet in order to apply to this company. You must also check your eligibility according to the profile for which you wish to apply.
List of Job Vacancies in Al Ansari Careers
- Project Supervisor
- Project Manager
- Officer of Procurement
- Officer in Charge of Leasing
- Manager of Investor Relations
- Officers of Business Development
- Senior Accountant
- Receptionist in Human Resources
- Analyst of Finance
- Compliance with Regulations
Salaries and Employment Benefits in Al Ansari UAE Jobs
- Teller earns around AED 60,000 per year.
- Foreign Currency Cashier earns around AED 62,400 per year.
- A cashier earns around AED 56,525 per year.
- A Compliance Analyst earns around AED 84,000 per year.
- Internal auditors make around AED 1,23,580 per year.
- Operations Executives earn between AED 51T and AED 68T per year.
Al Ansari offers numerous benefits in addition to competitive pay. They provide:
- Basic Wage
- Excellent pay
- Environment That Is Pleasant
- Health Coverage
- Customer Service Jobs in UAE – Emirates Careers
- HR Generalist Jobs in UAE
- HR Specialist Jobs in Dubai – Emirates Careers
- Housekeeping Attendant Jobs Vacancies in Dubai
- Site Engineer Job Vacancies in UAE
- Telephone Operator Jobs For Fresher in Dubai
- Warehouse Storekeeper Jobs in UAE
- Entry Level Stores Assistant Jobs in Dubai 2023
- Real Estate Agent Jobs in Dubai
- Sales Specialist Jobs in Dubai
How to Apply to Al Ansari Careers in UAE
- Open the Al Ansari employment website.
- You can narrow down your search by specifying your location.
- Choose the job you’re looking for.
- Read carefully about the functions, work hours, salary, and requirements for working.
- Choose the Apply Now option.
- Fill in the details with your email, including your name, surname, and other information.
- Please upload your most recent resume.
- Accept the terms and conditions, as well as the privacy statement.
- Click the Submit Application button.
Walk in Interview in Al Ansari UAE
Walk-in interviews are usually scheduled for a specific time slot and are done on a first-come, first-served basis. Check out all of Al Ansari’s walk-in interviews here. Click Here.
Also Send your CV / Resume at email@example.com
Need more jobs? Visit our Careers Page Now
Al Ansari Now Hiring in UAE
- Al Ansari Jobs in Dubai
- Al Ansari Jobs in Abu Dhabi
- Al Ansari Sharjah Jobs
- Jobs for Ajmal in Al Ansari
- Al Ansari Fujairah Jobs
If you are enthusiastic about Al Ansari UAE Jobs Vacancies, you should apply for a position in Al Ansari Careers. Without a doubt, it is an excellent platform for both new and experienced professionals to turn their degrees into careers. Please leave a comment if you have any questions about this article.
Also check these Jobs:
Go to Homepage