Qatar Airways has a strong presence in the UAE and provides a variety of career opportunities for UAE residents. The airline operates flights to other UAE cities such as Abu Dhabi and Sharjah from its hub in Dubai, one of the world’s busiest airports.
Do you want to work for Qatar Airways? In this article, we will explain how to get a job in Qatar Airways Careers in UAE, as well as the qualifications for Qatar Airways jobs, job openings, and how to apply by sending your resume.
About Qatar Airways
Qatar Airways is Qatar’s national airline, with headquarters in Doha, the country’s capital. It was established in 1993 and started operations in 1994. The airline has a fleet of over 250 planes and serves over 170 destinations worldwide. Qatar Airways is known for providing high-quality service and has consistently been ranked among the best airlines in the world by various industry ratings. The airline has hubs in several countries, including Belgium, China, and the United Kingdom, in addition to its main hub in Doha. Qatar Airways is a member of the Oneworld alliance, a group of 15 major global airlines that have joined forces to provide passengers with a more seamless travel experience.
Requirements for Qatar Airways Careers in UAE
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- A permanent work permit for a person of another nationality will be required.
- Professional experience ranging from 2 to 10 years.
- Relevant college or university diploma, graduate, or postgraduate qualification.
- Excellent computer literacy (Not for all positions).
- Excellent communication skills, including fluency in English.
Note: These are the eligibility criteria you must meet in order to apply to this company. You must also check your eligibility according to the profile for which you wish to apply.
List of Job Vacancies in Qatar Airways Careers
- Corporate and Aeropolitical Affairs
- Aircraft Designer
- Mechanic for Aircraft
- Airport Operations Administration
- Cabin Services and Cabin Crew
- Airport and Cargo Operations
- Catering Services
- Commercial Administration
- Commercial & Corporate
- Corporate Strategy
- Planning Crew Resources and Manpower
- Customer Service and Call Centers
- Customer Support
- Transformation to the Digital Age
- Food and Drink
- Graduate Training Program
- Human Capital
- IT stands for information technology.
- IOC stands for Integrated Operations Center.
- Internal Controls
- Lounges and Premium Services
- Loyalty Schemes
- Marketing and Public Relations
- Scholarship Program at the National Level
- Handling Passengers
- Flight Operations & Pilots
- Property and Facilities
- Sales in Retail
- Revenue Control
- Security and safety
Salaries and Employment Benefits in Qatar Airways UAE Jobs
- Cabin Crew earns around AED 120,000 per year.
- A year’s salary for an aircraft maintenance technician is around AED 144,000.
- A flight attendant earns around AED 205,200 per year.
- Customer Service earns around AED 102,000 per year.
- The annual salary of a Payable Officer is approximately AED 120,000.
Qatar Airways offers numerous benefits in addition to competitive pay packages. They provide:
- Accommodation is provided at no cost.
- There are no bills.
- Tickets at a Discount
- Excellent Medical Care
- There are no taxes.
- Overtime Compensation
- Customer Service Jobs in UAE – Emirates Careers
- HR Generalist Jobs in UAE
- HR Specialist Jobs in Dubai – Emirates Careers
- Housekeeping Attendant Jobs Vacancies in Dubai
- Site Engineer Job Vacancies in UAE
- Telephone Operator Jobs For Fresher in Dubai
- Warehouse Storekeeper Jobs in UAE
- Entry Level Stores Assistant Jobs in Dubai 2023
- Real Estate Agent Jobs in Dubai
- Sales Specialist Jobs in Dubai
How to Apply to Qatar Airways Careers in UAE
- Launch Qatar Airways‘ employment website.
- Filter your search by location to narrow it down.
- Choose the job you’re looking for.
- Read carefully about the functions, work hours, salary, and requirements for employment.
- Choose the “Apply Now” option.
- Fill out a form with your name, surname, and other details.
- Please upload your most recent resume.
- Accept the terms and conditions, as well as the privacy statement.
- Click the Submit Application button.
Walk-in-Interview in Qatar Airways UAE
Walk-in interviews are usually scheduled for a specific time slot and are done on a first-come, first-served basis. Check out all of the Qatar Airways walk-in interviews that are taking place. Click Here.
Also Send your CV / Resume at email@example.com
Need more jobs? Visit our Careers Page Now
Qatar Airways Now Hiring in UAE
- Qatar Airways Jobs in Dubai
If you are enthusiastic about Qatar Airways UAE Jobs Vacancies, you should apply for a position in Qatar Airways Careers. Without a doubt, it is an excellent platform for both new and experienced professionals to turn their degrees into careers. Please leave a comment if you have any questions about this article.
Also check these Jobs:
Go to Homepage