Careem is a Dubai-based super app that operates in over 100 cities across 12 countries in the Middle East, Africa, and South Asia.
Do you want to work at Careem? In this article, we will discuss how to get a job in Careem Careers in UAE, as well as the requirements for Careem jobs, job openings, and how to apply by sending your resume.
Careem is motivated by the desire to create an amazing organization that simplifies and inspires people’s lives. We began our journey as a pioneer of the Middle East’s ride-hailing economy, based in Dubai. Careem is now the region’s most popular super app, operating in 13 countries and over 100 cities. Super App is a smartphone app that combines multiple daily services for people to move around, order things, and transfer money. Our goal is to simplify people’s daily lives so that they can spend their valuable time and thoughts on the things that really matter and realize their potential.
Careem is run by fantastic people. Our employees are purpose-driven and value-oriented. They are driven by the goal of simplifying life and building a long-term organisation in the field, and they live by our core values of reaching for the stars, serving others, and acting like bosses. We value diversity and welcome people from all walks of life who can subscribe to our mission, live our values, and have what it takes to build an organisation that will thrive for decades and years to come. Inspire and be remembered for centuries.
Requirements for Careem Careers in UAE
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- A permanent work permit for a person of another nationality will be required.
- A high school diploma, a graduate degree, or a postgraduate degree in an equivalent or related field is required.
- Good understanding of the UAE market and geographical landscape.
- Professional experience ranging from 2 to 10 years.
- English communication skills, both verbal and written (Arabic will be an advantage).
Note: These are the eligibility criteria you must meet in order to apply to this company. You must also check your eligibility according to the profile for which you wish to apply.
List of Job Vacancies in Careem Careers
- Operations of Care and Service
- Corporate Affairs
- Hailing a Ride
Salaries and Employment Benefits in Careem UAE Jobs
- A Software Engineer earns around AED 2,79,000 per year.
- Yearly salary for a Product Manager is approximately AED 3,56,400.
- Yearly earnings for Business Development are around AED 3,60,000.
- Account Executives make around AED 46,000 per year.
- Yearly earnings for Data Warehouse are around AED 3,60,000.
Careem offers numerous benefits in addition to competitive pay. They provide:
- Health and happiness
- Your financial situation
- Committed to daily adaptability
- Insurance and other financial services
- Help for careers
- Recruitment Officer Jobs in Dubai
- Store Manager Jobs in UAE
- Quality Manager Jobs in Dubai
- Hospital Staff Nurse Jobs in Dubai
- F&B Trainer Jobs in Dubai
- Mechanical Engineer Jobs in Dubai
- Construction Manager Jobs in UAE
- Housekeeper / Governess Jobs in Dubai
- Full Time Faculty Jobs in UAE
- Data Scientist Jobs in Dubai
How to Apply to Careem Careers in UAE
- Open the Careem employment portal.
- Join The Team should be selected.
- Filter your search by location to narrow it down.
- Then, choose the position you desire.
- Read carefully about the functions, work hours, salary, and requirements for employment.
- Choose the “Apply Now” option.
- Fill out a form with your name, surname, and other details.
- Please upload your most recent resume.
- Accept the terms and conditions, as well as the privacy statement.
- Click the Submit Application button.
Walk-in-Interview in Careem UAE
Walk-in interviews are usually scheduled for a specific time slot and are done on a first-come, first-served basis. Check out all of the Careem walk-in interviews that are currently taking place. Click Here.
Also Send your CV / Resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Need more jobs? Visit our Careers Page Now
Careem Now Hiring in UAE
- Careem Jobs in Dubai
If you are enthusiastic about Careem UAE Jobs Vacancies, you should apply for a position in Careem Careers. Without a doubt, it is an excellent platform for both new and experienced professionals to turn their degrees into careers. Please leave a comment if you have any questions about this article.