It’s important to make the appropriate health insurance decisions for both you and your family. There are many things to think about, including the demands of your family, cost, and coverage. With so many medical insurance options available, choosing the correct one can be difficult. The high expense of medical care, the possibility of developing a sickness or illness, and the scarcity of public health care are some important factors that make it imperative to have health insurance in the UAE. To assist you in choosing the best health insurance in the UAE, we have researched the best health insurance providers.
- What Is The Best Health Insurance In UAE?
- Takaful Emarat – The Best Medical Insurance in UAE
- Adamjee Insurance – Best Medical Insurance in UAE for Family
- Abu Dhabi National Insurance Company (ADNIC) – Best Medical Insurance in UAE for Salaried Employees
- Sukoon Insurance – Best for Online Insurance Management
- Daman Health Insurance – Most Extensive Online Health Insurance
- MetLife Insurance – Most Reputed Global Health Insurance Provider in the UAE
- Conclusion: The Best Health Insurance In UAE
What Is The Best Health Insurance In UAE?
Takaful Emarat is the finest health insurance in the UAE, according to our thorough comparison of the features, advantages, and premiums of the leading health insurance providers in the UAE. To meet your needs and budget, Takaful Emarat offers a variety of health insurance policies, including individual, family, and business options. Also, they periodically provide tempting discounts on goods and services related to health and fitness.
There are many worthy competitors for the title of top medical insurance in UAE, even though Takaful Emarat boasts amazing features and competitive pricing to fully meet your individual and family health insurance needs. So let’s go over our top choices.
Takaful Emarat – The Best Medical Insurance in UAE
Since its founding in 2008, Takaful Emarat Insurance PSC (Takaful) has offered citizens of the UAE a variety of savings, protection, and investment options along with shariah-compliant insurance products. At the moment, Takaful serves customers based in the UAE cities of Dubai and Abu Dhabi.
More than 20 individual and family health insurance plans are available through the organization, with optional coverage for optical procedures. Via their extensive network of hospitals and medical facilities, Takaful’s plans offer up to AED 1 million in medical expense coverage.
- Versatility: Takaful is versatile since its product range covers insurance, protection, savings, and investment plans. As a result, you may find several ways to protect your finances and health on one platform.
- Complete protection: Takaful is among the top health insurance in the UAE because its policies include dental, in-patient, and out-patient care.
- Copay options: Takaful offers copay plans with up to 20% payment-sharing arrangements.
- Dental care: Both in the UAE and around the world, dental treatment plans are expensive. One of the few insurance companies, Takaful, will pay up to AED 3,000 in dental costs.
- Optical care: Takaful offers an optional optical protection plan with coverage starting at AED 1,500.
- Physiotherapy: The Takaful plans will help you secure a healthy life by providing you with up to 20 physiotherapy treatments annually.
You can get affordable individual and family medical insurance plans from Takaful Emarat. Some of their plans are:
- Rhodium – NextCare GN+ network
- Annual premium for age 36-40: Male – AED 8,018, Female – 12,256
- Iridium – NextCare RN2 network
- Annual premium for age 36-40: Male – AED 4,186, Female – 5,897
- Platinum – NextCare GN+ network
- Annual premium for age 36-40: Male AED 7,149, Female – 9,675
Taxes of 5% on all pricing schemes apply.
Takaful Emarat is one of the top health insurance providers in the UAE. You will receive a comprehensive set of medical plans that cover all medical issues, including dental and optical issues. Contact Takaful right away to receive your personalised quote.
Adamjee Insurance – Best Medical Insurance in UAE for Family
Adamjee Insurance Company Limited (AICL), one of the most well-known medical insurance providers in the UAE, was established in Pakistan in the 1960s. They work especially well for complete protection plans and family health insurance.
You may reach the helpful customer support staff at Adamjee any time of day or night because the business has built a solid reputation for being highly customer-focused. Adamjee now provides auto insurance in addition to DHA-compliant health coverage.
- Coverage: Via its five network options—Gold, Silver Premium, Silver Classic, Green, and Silk Road—Adamjee offers coverage for medical costs up to AED 1 million per person.
- Treatment received outside of a hospital: Adamjee offers copay options of 10%, 15%, and 20%, with a consultation fee cap of AED 75.
- Work-related injuries: Adamjee offers excellent coverage for any harm you may sustain at work.
- Benefits for expectant mothers: The insurance plan pays up to AED 10,000 in maternity costs for normal deliveries, c-sections, and any unexpected medical bills.
- Dental plans: Adamjee will cover up to 20% of your copay for any dental work you need done anywhere in the world.
- Late-night consultation: From 10 p.m. to 8 a.m., several of the hospitals and clinics in the Adamjee network offer emergency consultation.
The contribution plans for Adamjee medical insurance are quite reasonable. They will completely customise their pricing plan based on your needs, which is one of their main customer-centric strategies. Whenever you request an estimate from Adamjee, friendly agents will get in touch with you and ask for a thorough personal profile in order to present the best possible plan.
Adamjee covers all of your health insurance needs in the UAE, and the plans are fully compliant with industry best practises. Adamjee can provide you with personalised quotes right away.
Abu Dhabi National Insurance Company (ADNIC) – Best Medical Insurance in UAE for Salaried Employees
Shifa, the company’s comprehensive medical insurance solution, is one of the many individual, family, and work insurance packages offered by Abu Dhabi National Insurance Corporation (ADNIC). Shifa provides four levels of insurance coverage: Platinum, Gold, Silver, and Bronze. Based on your monthly pay or income, there are two premium categories: monthly income up to AED 4,000 and monthly income of more than AED 4,000.
- Extensive global coverage: Shifa offers direct billing assistance for more than 750,000 suppliers in 197 nations.
- Dental and optical care are optional services that are included in all pricing plans.
- Work-related accidents and injuries are covered by ADNIC in a variety of ways.
- You can add your family members, housekeepers, and employees to the ADNIC Shifa insurance plan.
- High annual limit: ADNIC has one of the largest coverage limits in the business, up to AED 5 million.
- Pre-existing conditions: Shifa fully protects you against a wide range of chronic and pre-existing ailments.
- Vaccination plans: According to DHA guidelines, Shifa contains a number of immunizations and support programmes, such as pneumococcal vaccines, cancer support, and a Hepatitis C support programme.
Plans for ADNIC Shifa premiums or contributions are reasonably priced and in line with industry norms. The index premium rate for members in the 0-65 age range is AED 575 for those whose monthly income is up to AED 4,000.
Shifa doesn’t offer a price on its website. Once you give them your phone number, they will get in touch with you to get your information and provide a price.
For salaried employees, their family members, and maids, ADNIC Shifa provides the most comprehensive and compliant insurance coverages. Request your personalized quote right now.
Sukoon Insurance – Best for Online Insurance Management
Oman Insurance, one of the UAE’s most reputable insurance providers, recently rebranded as Sukoon Insurance. They provide almost every type of insurance, including individual, family, business, corporate, and priority insurance plans.
To high net worth members, Sukoon provides exclusive benefits such as a single point of contact and priority services. Oman Insurance, Sukoon’s predecessor, has over 47 years of experience serving high-end clients.
- Mobile app: Sukoon has created an excellent mobile app for clients that allows you to easily access your self-service portal to manage all of your insurance services.
- Claim settlement: Sukoon allows you to request and manage your claim entirely online, eliminating the need to visit or call any of their physical contact points.
- Affordable: Sukoon’s insurance plans are among the most affordable in Dubai and the UAE, with prices starting at AED 560.
- DHA compliance: Sukoon’s insurance plans are fully DHA compliant, so you can be confident that you are meeting the regulatory requirements.
- There are several options: Sukoon goes above and beyond regulatory requirements with its HeathPlus insurance packages, which allow you to select a suitable option from six different pricing plans.
- Various options: Sukoon goes above and beyond regulatory requirements with its HeathPlus insurance packages, which allow you to select a suitable option from six different pricing plans.
- Extended coverage: You will get extensive insurance coverage from AED 150,000 to AED 5 million, including both local and global support.
Sukoon’s pricing plans are extremely transparent. You will find both premium and value-for-money options, depending on your budget and preferences. The following are their initial annual premiums:
- Prime – AED 8,700 – Limit up to AED 5 million
- Pro – AED 5,300 – Limit up to AED 3 million
- Max – AED 3,100 – Limit up to AED 500,000
- Home – AED 2,000 – Limit up to AED 250,000
- HomeLite – AED 1,600 – Limit up to AED 250,000
- Safe – AED 1,500 – Limit up to AED 150,000
Sukoon provides one of the most user-friendly online insurance plans in the UAE. A plan can be purchased in ten minutes. Now is the time to look into the Sukoon plans.
Daman Health Insurance – Most Extensive Online Health Insurance
Daman is one of the few insurance companies in the UAE that specialises in health insurance. Daman is difficult to beat when it comes to comprehensive health insurance providers.
The Daman also provides excellent mobile and online service platforms, allowing you to manage your policies without having to contact a human agent. Daman provides coverage for you and your family both locally and globally.
- Vast network: Daman has one of the largest networks of healthcare providers in the UAE, with over 2,000 healthcare organizations.
- Application tracking: Using your reference ID and identity document number, you can track the status of your application online in real time with Daman.
- Activity programme: If you participate in Daman’s physical activity programme, you will receive some exclusive benefits. The programme aims to keep you healthy by requiring you to work out for 15-20 minutes every day.
- UAE travel insurance: Ziyarah, Daman’s travel insurance, covers foreign travellers for emergency medical needs or hospitalisation in the UAE, including Covid-19 treatment options.
- Global insurance support: Daman’s Alami insurance is an excellent choice for UAE residents travelling outside the country. Daman’s extensive global network will provide you with all of the emergency assistance you require.
Daman offers five high-quality health insurance pricing plans. The following are the starting points for their annual premiums:
- Care Bronze – Starts from AED 6,907, coverage limit AED 250,000
- Care Silver – Starts from AED 9,460, coverage limit AED 300,000
- Care Gold – Starts from AED 12,284, coverage limit AED 2.5 million
- Care Platinum – Starts from AED 15,882, coverage limit AED 5 million
- Premier DNE – Starts from AED 45,560, coverage limit AED 20 million
If you are looking for high-quality insurance packages, Daman is one of your best bets. Get your personalized quote right now by visiting their website or using their mobile app.
MetLife Insurance – Most Reputed Global Health Insurance Provider in the UAE
MetLife, founded in 1968, is one of the world’s oldest and largest health insurance providers. Because of their simple claim settlement process, the company has provided insurance packages in the UAE for over 65 years and has a solid reputation among customers.
- Online services: MetLife was one of the first UAE health insurance providers to launch a comprehensive online service portal and phase out the paper-based application process.
- Health insurance types: MetLife’s health insurance plans protect you from critical illness, disability, hospitalisation, and accidents.
- Critical illness: MetLife covers up to 32 critical illnesses, and living a healthy lifestyle earns you a no-claim bonus.
- Low-income options: MetLife also covers low-income individuals, such as students and domestic assistants, with rates starting at AED 761 per year.
- Preventive services: MetLife insurance also covers you for preventive services such as vaccination and immunisation programmes.
MetLife’s pricing plans are competitive and suitable for people of all income levels. Some of their pricing plans begin at
- EBP Employee on Company Visa or Domestic Help: AED 761.25
- EBP Dependent Visa: AED 1,312.50
- EBP Student Visa: AED 761.25
MetLife has established itself as one of the leading health insurance providers in the UAE. MetLife is now offering personalized quotes.
Medical care and treatment in the UAE is relatively expensive. The risk of contracting diseases and illnesses while living or visiting the UAE is also present. The best health insurance in UAE will protect you from such circumstances. Furthermore, the Dubai Health Authority (DHA) has made health insurance mandatory for all UAE residents.
Conclusion: The Best Health Insurance in the UAE
We researched the top health insurance companies in the UAE and discovered Takaful Emarat to be the best health insurance in the UAE. Request quotes from multiple health insurance providers and compare their pricing, terms, and conditions when looking for the best medical insurance in UAE.
Are you looking for job in UAE or Middle East? Check latest available vacancies on our Careers Page
Go to Homepage