Orient Health Insurance provides a huge staff of qualified insurance professionals and a wide range of health insurance policies to help consumers financially protect themselves against major illnesses. Orient Health Insurance policies in Dubai offer worldwide coverage as well as a variety of premium payment options.
Explore Orient Health Insurance Plans For You & Your Family
- Cover Up to 37 Critical Illnesses
- Covid-19 Covered
- Claim Assistance
Buying health insurance for?
- Domestic Workers
The Orient Insurance PJSC Company was founded in 1982 as part of the AI-Futtaim Group. For two years, 2010 and 2011, the company had the greatest net profit among all local insurance companies in the UAE. As a result, the Orient Health Insurance Online Company is regarded as one of the leaders in the UAE insurance sector.
Health insurance in Orient UAE has the most qualified insurance team in the region, and it offers a variety of health insurance UAE plans to protect individuals against a variety of important ailments. The Orient health insurance policies in Dubai provide worldwide coverage with flexible premium payment choices.
Also Check: Best Health / Medical Insurance In UAE
Orient Health Insurance Plans
Medical Cover (AED)150,000
Pharmacy Limit Upto AED 1,500 Check premium
The above plans and premiums are for AED 150,000 Sum insured for 1 Adult of 21 Years for Dubai city.
Best Orient Insurance PJSC Plans in UAE
Here’s a quick run-down on the details of Orient Health Insurance Plans in Dubai –
Features & Benefits of Orient Health Insurance Dubai, UAE
Some of the common features and benefits of the plans offered by Orient Health Insurance Dubai, UAE are as follows:
- serious Illness Protection: The policies provide coverage for up to 37 serious illnesses.
- Sum Assured: A lump sum amount is paid out within 28 days of the diagnosis of any serious illness covered by Orient Health’s plans.
- Waiting time: The policy has a 90-day waiting time from the date of policy issuance.
The plans offered by the Orient Insurance Company under this category are as follows:
Orient Care Plus
The Orient Insurance PJSC Company’s ‘Orient Care Plus’ plan provides liquidity to cover financial requirements during a medical crisis. It covers 37 critical illnesses by paying out the full sum immediately upon diagnosis of the covered critical condition. The Orient Health Insurance Online Company exclusively provides the Orient Care Plus Plan for 5 and 10 years.
- Minimum Sum Assured: 1,00,000 AED
- Maximum Sum Assured: 1,000,000 AED
Listed of Covered Critical Illnesses under Orient Care Plus Plan
- Heart Attack
- Kidney failure
- Coronary artery bypass surgery
WomanCare is a plan offered by Orient Insurance PJSC Company to give health insurance coverage to women. It is essentially a Female Cancer Plan with the goal of protecting women against seven forms of severe illnesses that are unique to women. This plan is simple to obtain because it requires little documentation.
- Minimum Sum Assured: 50,000 AED
- Maximum Sum Assured: 250,000 AED
Listed of Covered Critical Illnesses under WomanCare
- Breast cancer
- Cervix Cancer
- Uterine Cancer
- Cancer in fallopian tubes
- Lung Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Genito- Urinary Cancer (kidneys & Bladder)
Individual & Family Medical Insurance
Medical coverage is essential for everyone because everyone deserves better and more comprehensive healthcare in times of need. With this in mind, Orient Health Insurance Dubai, UAE offers individual and family medical insurance that meets everyone’s financial and medical needs.
- DHA EBP (Essential Benefits Plans)
- EMed (Individual Medical Policy for Employees): It is a personal medical insurance plan that provides coverage to employees or domestic workers with a gross monthly income of up to 4000 AED. This package meets the mandatory medical insurance criteria for Dubai Visa holders.
- DMed (Individual Medical Policy for Dependents): It is a type of individual medical insurance policy that provides coverage to non-working parents and dependents. This package meets the mandatory medical insurance criteria for Dubai Visa holders.
- IMed (Investor’s Individual Medical Policy): It is a personal medical insurance policy that provides coverage to the investor. This package meets the mandatory medical insurance criteria for Dubai Visa holders.
- Northern Emirates Individual Policies (for Northern Emirates Visa Holders)
- NEMed: It is a typical individual medical insurance plan for Northern Emirates Visa holders (Sharjah, Ajman, Fujairah, Ras AI-Khaimah, and Umm al-Quwain). This health insurance plan provided by Orient Medical Insurance Dubai covers an individual’s medical needs in the Northern Emirates Area as well as in Dubai. This orient medical insurance coverage is available to employees with a monthly income of up to 15,000 AED, their spouse (male and female), and their children.
- NEMed Enhanced: It is an all-inclusive plan for Northern Emirates Visa holders (Sharjah, Ajman, Fujairah, Ras AI-Khaimah, and Umm al-Quwain). The increased medical limit and sublimates will ensure that the policyholder’s medical demands are met to a greater extent. This orient medical insurance coverage is available to employees with a monthly income of up to 15,000 AED, their spouse (male and female), and their children.
- Conventional Plans
- Family Care Plan: It is a family health plan offered by Orient Medical Insurance Dubai, UAE that provides coverage to several family members for a fixed sum promised in exchange for a single annual health insurance fee. This type of health insurance plan provides guaranteed coverage to two or more family members at the same time if an illness is diagnosed or they are hospitalized.
Orient Health Insurance UAE Inclusions
- In-patient cover
- Out-patient cover
- Regional Cover
- Worldwide Cover
- Emergency Medical Evacuation
- Repatriation Cost Cover
- Maternity benefits
- Preventive services, vaccines & immunizations
Orient Health Insurance UAE Exclusions
- Healthcare services that are not medically necessary.
- All medical costs associated with orthodontic treatments, dental therapy, and dental prostheses.
- Private nursing care and home nursing are both available.
- Custodial care which include:
- Services that are not medical in nature.
- Health-related services that do not result in a patient’s medical condition improving.
- Obesity surgery and non-surgical therapy, as well as other weight management programs, supplies, and services.
- Healthcare services provided by those who are not ‘Authorized Healthcare Service Providers’.
- Healthcare services for smoking cessation programs, as well as nicotine addiction treatment for patients.
Want to Buy Insurance Online?? Check Online Portal
Are you finding jobs in UAE or Middle East? Visit our Careers Page Now
Also check these Jobs:
Go to Homepage