ADIB, or Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank, is a leading financial institution in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) with numerous career opportunities.
Do you want to work at ADIB? In this article, we will explain how to get a job ADIB Careers in UAE, as well as the requirements for ADIB jobs, job openings, and how to apply by sending your resume.
About ADIB UAE
Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank (ADIB) was established as a public joint stock company on May 20, 1997, by Emirati Decree No. 9 of 1997. On November 11, 1998, the bank began commercial operations and was formally inaugurated by His Highness Sheikh Abdullah bin Zayed. 18 April 1999, Al Nahyan, UAE Minister of Information and Culture.
Requirements for ADIB Careers in UAE
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- A permanent work permit for a person of another nationality will be required.
- A bachelor’s degree or higher in finance, business, or economics is required.
- Depending on the level of the position you are applying for, relevant work experience in the financial industry.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, as well as English proficiency, are required (both written and spoken).
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities, as well as attention to detail are required.
- Capability to work in a team and adapt to changing conditions.
- Computer proficiency, including Microsoft Office.
- Some positions may require relevant professional certifications, such as a CFA or MBA.
Note: These are the eligibility criteria you must meet in order to apply to this company. You must also check your eligibility according to the profile for which you wish to apply.
List of Job Vacancies in ADIB Careers
- Manager of Relationships
- Investment Consultant
- Analyst of Finance
- Risk Administrator
- Officer of Compliance
- Marketing Manager
- Manager of Human Resources
Salaries and Employment Benefits in ADIB UAE Jobs
- Yearly salary for a Project Manager is approximately AED 4,20,000.
- Yearly earnings for a Customer Service Representative are around AED 81,000.
- A call centre agent can expect to earn around AED 55,000 per year.
- Yearly earnings for a Sales Associate are around AED 98,000.
- Credit Officers earn around AED 62,000 per year.
ADIB offers numerous benefits in addition to competitive pay. They provide:
- Competitive Pay
- Health Coverage
- Benefits of Retirement
- Leave and Vacation
- Professional Advancement
- Employee Benefits
- Customer Service Jobs in UAE – Emirates Careers
- HR Generalist Jobs in UAE
- HR Specialist Jobs in Dubai – Emirates Careers
- Housekeeping Attendant Jobs Vacancies in Dubai
- Site Engineer Job Vacancies in UAE
- Telephone Operator Jobs For Fresher in Dubai
- Warehouse Storekeeper Jobs in UAE
- Entry Level Stores Assistant Jobs in Dubai 2023
- Real Estate Agent Jobs in Dubai
- Sales Specialist Jobs in Dubai
How to Apply to ADIB Careers in UAE
- Navigate to the ADIB employment portal.
- Select View Job Vacancies.
- Filter your search by location to narrow it down.
- Then, choose the position in which you are interested.
- Examine the job descriptions and requirements carefully to ensure that you are a good fit for the position you are interested in.
- Choose the “Apply Now” option.
- Fill out a form with your email, name, surname, and other details.
- Please upload your most recent resume.
- Accept the terms and conditions, as well as the privacy statement. Click the Submit Application button.
Walk-in-Interview in ADIB UAE
Walk-in interviews are usually scheduled for a specific time slot and are done on a first-come, first-served basis. Check out all of the ADIB walk-in interviews that are taking place. Click Here.
Also Send your CV / Resume at email@example.com
Need more jobs? Visit our Careers Page Now
ADIB Now Hiring in UAE
- ADIB Abu Dhabi Jobs
- ADIB Jobs in Dubai
If you are enthusiastic about ADIB UAE Jobs Vacancies, you should apply for a position in ADIB Careers. Without a doubt, it is an excellent platform for both new and experienced professionals to turn their degrees into careers. Please leave a comment if you have any questions about this article.
Also check these Jobs:
Go Back to Homepage