ADIB, which is short for Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank, is a big bank in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) that has a lot of job opportunities.
Do you want to work at ADIB? In this post, we will tell you how to get a job at ADIB in the UAE. We will also explain what you need to apply for ADIB jobs, what jobs are available, and how to send in your resume.
About ADIB UAE
Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank (ADIB) became a public company on May 20, 1997, because of an Emirati law from 1997. The bank started working on November 11, 1998, and was officially opened by His Highness Sheikh Abdullah bin Zayed Al Nahyan, the UAE Minister of Information and Culture, on April 18, 1999.
Requirements for ADIB Careers
- Minimum age: 18 years.
- A valid permanent work visa for candidates of other nationalities.
- A bachelor’s degree or higher in finance, business, or economics is mandatory.
- Depending on the job, you might need to have some experience in finance.
- Proficiency in English both written and spoken communication.
- You should be good at things like problem-solving, paying attention to details, and adapting to different situations.
- You should be able to work well in a team and adapt to changes.
- Proficiency in computer applications, including Microsoft Office.
- For some jobs, you might need special certifications like CFA or MBA.
List of Bank Job Vacancies in ADIB Careers UAE
- Relationship Manager
- Investment Consultant
- Finance Analyst
- Risk Administrator
- Compliance Officer
- Marketing Manager
- Human Resources Manager
Salaries and Employment Benefits in ADIB Bank Jobs in UAE
- A Project Manager can earn about AED 420,000 per year.
- A Customer Service Representative can expect to earn around AED 81,000 per year.
- A call center agent can earn about AED 55,000 per year.
- Sales Associates can make around AED 98,000 per year.
- Credit Officers get a salary of about AED 62,000 per year.
Besides good pay, ADIB also gives benefits like
- Competitive Compensation
- Health Coverage
- Retirement Benefits
- Leave and Vacation
- Career Advancement
- Employee Welfare
How to Apply to ADIB Bank Careers 2023
- Go to the ADIB career portal.
- Click on ‘View Job Vacancies.’
- Filter your search by selecting where you want to work.
- Choose the job you are interested.
- Thoroughly review the ADIB Bank job descriptions and prerequisites to ensure alignment with your skills.
- Click ‘Apply Now.’
- Fill out the form with your email, name, and other important information.
- Upload your current resume.
- Agree to the ADIB terms and privacy statement.
- Click ‘Submit Application.’
Walk-in-Interview in ADIB UAE
On-site interviews are generally on scheduled times, and it’s first-come, first-served basis. You can see the list of interviews offered by ADIB. Click Here.
ADIB Bank Now Hiring in UAE
- ADIB Abu Dhabi Jobs
- ADIB Jobs in Dubai
If you’re excited about working at ADIB in the UAE, don’t wait. You can start by applying for a job at ADIB Careers. It’s a great place for both new and experienced professionals to turn their education into a rewarding career. If you have any questions about this ADIB careers post, feel free to ask in the comments.
Also Send your CV / Resume at email@example.com
Need more jobs? Visit our Careers Page Now
Also check these Jobs:
Go Back to Homepage