Air Arabia is an Emirati low-cost airline based at Sharjah International Airport’s A1 Building Sharjah Freight Center. The airline began operations in October 2003 and has been profitable since then, having achieved financial break-even in its first year of operations.
Do you want to work for Air Arabia? In this article, we will explain how to get a job in Air Arabia Careers in UAE, as well as the requirements for Air Arabia jobs, job openings, and how to apply by sending your resume.
About Air Arabia
Air Arabia is a low-cost airline with its headquarters at Sharjah International Airport. Sultan bin Muhammad Al Qasimi issued the Amiri Decree that established the airline in February 2003. The first flight, in October 2003, formally established operations, and the flight arrived safely. As a result, the airline has expanded significantly and done well in its first year as a newcomer. It gradually rose to the top of the list of the world’s most profitable airlines. Arab is known as the Middle East’s first low-cost airline, flying to 151 destinations in the Middle East, North Africa, Asia, and Europe.
Air Arabia is committed to encouraging moderate air travel and improving the lives of the less fortunate. Considering the social needs of specific and global groups has contributed to our success.
Requirements for Air Arabia Careers in UAE
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- A permanent work permit for a person of another nationality will be required.
- There should be no marks or tattoos on your skin.
- Higher secondary education with a good passing grade is required.
- You must have a strong command of the English language, both verbally and in writing, as well as comprehension.
List of Job Vacancies in Air Arabia Careers
- Cabin Service
- Engineering and upkeep
- Ground and Flight Operations
- Corporate & Commercial
Salaries and Employment Benefits in Air Arabia UAE Jobs
- Cabin Crew earns around AED 84,000 per year.
- A first officer earns around AED 150,000 per year.
- Aircraft Technicians make around AED 96,000 per year.
- Cabin Crew Members make around AED 63,000 per year.
- User Experience Architects earn between AED 2L and AED 3L per year.
- A call centre agent earns between AED 46k and AED 62k per year.
Air Arabia offers numerous benefits in addition to competitive pay. They provide:
- Allowance for Living Expenses
- Allowance for Transportation
- Allowance for uniformity
- Allowance for Educational Purposes
- Personal Medical Insurance
- Life and Accident Insurance
- Annual Vacation
- Annual Pass
- Air Arabia Travel Advantages
- Benefits at the End of Service
- Recruitment Officer Jobs in Dubai
- Store Manager Jobs in UAE
- Quality Manager Jobs in Dubai
- Hospital Staff Nurse Jobs in Dubai
- F&B Trainer Jobs in Dubai
- Mechanical Engineer Jobs in Dubai
- Construction Manager Jobs in UAE
- Housekeeper / Governess Jobs in Dubai
- Full Time Faculty Jobs in UAE
- Data Scientist Jobs in Dubai
How to Apply to Air Arabia Careers in UAE
- Navigate to the Air Arabia employment website.
- Select View All Jobs.
- You can narrow down your search by specifying your location.
- Choose the job you’re looking for.
- Read carefully about the functions, work hours, salary, and requirements for working.
- Choose the option to apply now.
- Create an account.
- Fill out a form with your name, surname, and other details.
- Please upload your most recent resume.
- Accept the terms and conditions, as well as the privacy statement.
- Click the Submit Application button.
Walk in Interview in Air Arabia UAE
Walk-in interviews are usually scheduled for a specific time slot and are done on a first-come, first-served basis. Check out all of the Air Arabia walk-in interviews that are taking place. Click Here.
Also Send your CV / Resume at email@example.com
Need more jobs? Visit our Careers Page Now
Air Arabia Now Hiring in UAE
- Air Arabia Jobs in Dubai
- Air Arabia Jobs in Abu Dhabi
- Air Arabia Sharjah Jobs
- Air Arabia Jobs for Ajmal
- Air Arabia Jobs in Fujairah
If you are enthusiastic about Air Arabia UAE Jobs Vacancies, you should apply for a position in Air Arabia Careers. Without a doubt, it is an excellent platform for both new and experienced professionals to turn their degrees into careers. Please leave a comment if you have any questions about this article.
Also check these Jobs:
Go to Homepage