Carrefour is a multinational retailer with operations in many countries, including the United Arab Emirates. In the UAE, the company offers a variety of career opportunities, including retail, marketing, finance, and more.
Do you want to work at Carrefour? In this article, we will explain how to get a job in Carrefour Careers in the UAE, as well as the requirements for NMC jobs, job openings, and how to apply by sending your resume.
Carrefour is a multinational retailer that has been operating in the UAE since 1995. Majid Al Futtaim, based in the UAE, launched the company in the region, and has exclusive franchisees to operate Carrefour in over 30 countries across the Middle East, Africa, and Asia. Majid Al Futtaim owns the Carrefour operations in the region entirely and currently operates over 400 stores in 17 countries, serving over 750,000 customers per day and employing over 37,000 associates. Carrefour provides a wide range of products, including food and non-food items, and strives to give its customers the best value for money. The company also priorities supporting local producers and suppliers, sourcing more than 80% of its products from the region.
Carrefour is also a major employer in the UAE, employing over 14,000 diverse employees.
Requirements for Carrefour Careers in UAE
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- A permanent work permit for a person of another nationality will be required.
- A high school diploma or its equivalent is required.
- Fluency in English is required, with knowledge of additional languages an asset.
- Professional experience ranging from one to five years.
- Basic computer skills are required.
- Relevant work experience or education in the field for which you are applying.
Note: These are the eligibility criteria you must meet in order to apply to this company. You must also check your eligibility according to the profile for which you wish to apply.
List of Job Vacancies in Carrefour Careers
- Retail Sales Representative
- Representative of Customer Service
- Manager of a Store
- Assistant General Manager
- Manager of the Department
- Officer in Charge of Loss Prevention
- Marketing Professional
- Human Resources Manager
- Analyst of Finance
Employment Benefits in Carrefour UAE Jobs
Carrefour offers numerous benefits in addition to competitive pay. They provide:
- Health coverage
- Paid vacation (vacation, sick leave, etc.)
- Plans for retirement savings
- Employee discounts on Carrefour merchandise
- Opportunities for training and professional development
- Employee assistance schemes (e.g. counseling, financial planning, etc.)
- Customer Service Jobs in UAE – Emirates Careers
- HR Generalist Jobs in UAE
- HR Specialist Jobs in Dubai – Emirates Careers
- Housekeeping Attendant Jobs Vacancies in Dubai
- Site Engineer Job Vacancies in UAE
- Telephone Operator Jobs For Fresher in Dubai
- Warehouse Storekeeper Jobs in UAE
- Entry Level Stores Assistant Jobs in Dubai 2023
- Real Estate Agent Jobs in Dubai
- Sales Specialist Jobs in Dubai
How to Apply to Carrefour Careers in UAE
- Open the Carrefour employment portal at Majid Al Futtaim.
- Filter your search by location to narrow it down.
- Choose the job you’re looking for.
- Read carefully about the functions, work hours, salary, and requirements for employment.
- Choose the “Apply Now” option.
- Make an account.
- Fill out a form with your name, surname, and other details.
- Please upload your most recent resume.
- Accept the terms and conditions, as well as the privacy statement.
- Click the Submit Application button.
Walk-in-Interview in Carrefour UAE
Walk-in interviews are usually scheduled for a specific time slot and are done on a first-come, first-served basis. Check out all of the Carrefour walk-in interviews that are taking place. Click Here.
Also Send your CV / Resume at email@example.com
Need more jobs? Visit our Careers Page Now
Carrefour Now Hiring in UAE
- Carrefour Jobs in Dubai
- Carrefour Jobs in Abu Dhabi
- Carrefour Sharjah Jobs
If you are enthusiastic about Carrefour UAE Jobs Vacancies, you should apply for a position in Carrefour Careers. Without a doubt, it is an excellent platform for both new and experienced professionals to turn their degrees into careers. Please leave a comment if you have any questions about this article.
Also check these Jobs:
Go to Homepage