Are you looking for a rewarding career in the healthcare industry? Do you want to work in one of the most prestigious and modern hospitals in the UAE? If yes, then you might be interested in applying for one of the current vacancies at Dubai Hospital.
Dubai Hospital is a leading healthcare provider that offers a wide range of services and specialties, such as cardiology, oncology, neurology, orthopedics, surgery, emergency, and more. The hospital has a state-of-the-art infrastructure and equipment, as well as a highly qualified and experienced staff. Dubai Hospital is committed to providing top-quality medical care and services to patients from all over the world.
|United Arab Emirates
|High school / Degree Diploma or Equivalent
|Depending Upon Position
|As per UAE labor law
Why Work at Dubai Hospital?
Working at Dubai Hospital can be a great opportunity for you to grow professionally and personally. Here are some of the benefits of working at Dubai Hospital:
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Opportunities for career advancement
- Supportive work environment
- Exposure to diverse cases and challenges
- Access to cutting-edge technology and research
- Training and development programs
- Recognition and rewards
What are the Current Job Vacancies at Dubai Hospital?
Dubai Hospital is currently hiring for various positions in nursing, medical technology, pharmacy, administration, and other healthcare-related fields. The vacancies are open for both local and international candidates who meet the qualifications and requirements. Some of the current vacancies at Dubai Hospital are:
|Registered Nurse (RN)
|Bachelor’s degree in nursing or equivalent; License to practice in UAE or eligibility; At least 2 years of nursing experience in UAE or GCC; CPR certification; BLS certification; ACLS certification (preferred)
|Medical Technologist (MT)
|Bachelor’s degree in medical technology or equivalent; Registration with UAE Health Authority or eligibility; At least 3 years of experience in performing laboratory tests; Proficiency in using laboratory equipment and software; Knowledge of medical terminology and procedures
|Bachelor’s degree in pharmacy or equivalent; Registration with UAE Health Authority or eligibility; At least 2 years of experience in dispensing medications; Knowledge of pharmacology, therapeutics, drug interactions, adverse effects, etc.; Ability to counsel patients on medication use and adherence
|Administrative Assistant (AA)
|Full-time / Part-time / Contractual / Temporary
What are the requirements for applying to Dubai Hospital?
To apply for a job at Dubai Hospital, you need to meet the following requirements:
- You must have a valid passport and visa (if applicable) to work in the UAE.
- You must have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent in your field of specialization, and a license or registration with the UAE Health Authority or eligibility.
- You must have at least two years of relevant experience in your field of specialization, and pass any required computer-based testing (CBT) assessment.
- You must submit the required documents to the Primary Source Verification (PSV) Agency and receive verification result. The documents include:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Valid passport copy
- Good Standing Certificate (s) (GSC) (Valid and not old than six months at the time of application)
- Last two years Logbook for surgical specialties
- Verification result of qualification(s)/experience(s)/ registration(s) related to the position as per PQR requirements.
- You must pay a fee of 200 AED for all professional categories.
How to Apply For a Job at Dubai Hospital?
To apply for a job at Dubai Hospital, you need to follow these steps:
- Visit the official Dubai Health Authority (DHA) website and search for current job openings at Dubai Hospital. You can use the link here to access the DHA website.
- Click on the job title that matches your qualifications and interests. You will see the job description, requirements, and responsibilities of the position.
- If you are eligible and interested in applying for the job, click on the “Apply Now” button. You will be redirected to a page where you can upload your resume and cover letter.
- Fill out the online application form with your all personal and professional details. Make sure to highlight your skills, achievements, and motivation for working at Dubai Hospital.
- Submit your application and wait for a confirmation email by DHA. You may also be contacted by DHA for an interview or a test if required.
- Prepare well for the interview or test by researching about Dubai Hospital, its services, its vision, and its values. Dress professionally, be punctual, be confident, and be courteous.
|Apply For Jobs at Dubai Hospital
|Dubai Hospital Careers
Need more jobs? Visit our Careers Page Now
Also check these Jobs:
Go to Homepage