Etihad Airways is one of the United Arab Emirates’ two flag carriers. Its headquarters are in Abu Dhabi’s Khalifa City, near Abu Dhabi International Airport.
Do you want to work at Etihad? In this article, we will tell you how to get a job in Etihad Careers in UAE and you will learn about the requirements for Etihad jobs, their job vacancies and how to apply by sending your resume.
The national airline of the United Arab Emirates is Etihad Airways. They’ve come a long way since our journey began in 2003, and they’ve been able to share our global adventure with millions of people since then.
They understand that no two travellers are alike, so they make choice central to everything they do. You choose how you want to fly when you choose Etihad Airways. There are numerous options and experiences to be had.
He is also proud to be a resident of Abu Dhabi. The capital of the UAE is at the crossroads of a world rich in heritage, captivating culture, and breathtaking experiences.
Requirements for Etihad Careers in UAE
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- A permanent work permit for a person of another nationality will be required.
- Professional experience ranging from 0 to 10 years.
- Obtain a bachelor’s degree in an equivalent or related field.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, as well as fluency in English
- Excellent people management and communication abilities are required to engage at all levels.
Note: These are the eligibility criteria you must meet in order to apply to this company. You must also check your eligibility according to the profile for which you wish to apply.
List of Job Vacancies in Etihad Careers
- Airport and Network Operations Positions
- Jobs for Cabin Crew
- Corporate and Commercial Positions
- Engineering Positions
- Cargo and Catering Positions at Etihad Airways
- Jobs in Technical Operations
Salaries and Employment Benefits in Etihad UAE Jobs
- Cabin Crew earns around AED 1,20,000 per year.
- A flight attendant earns around AED 1,20,000 per year.
- Senior Managers earn around AED 5,04,000 per year.
- Managers in Food and Beverage earn around AED 1,44,000 per year.
- Customer Service Representatives make around AED 71,118 per year.
- Marketing pays around AED 2,46,000 per year.
Etihad offers numerous benefits in addition to competitive pay packages. They provide:
- Development and expansion
- Inspiration and innovation
- Rewards and recognition
- Salary and benefits are competitive.
- Health insurance and a gym membership
- Flight and travel discounts
- Risk Officer Jobs in Dubai – UAE Careers
- Recruitment Officer Jobs in Dubai
- Store Manager Jobs in UAE
- Quality Manager Jobs in Dubai
- Hospital Staff Nurse Jobs in Dubai
- F&B Trainer Jobs in Dubai
- Mechanical Engineer Jobs in Dubai
- Construction Manager Jobs in UAE
- Housekeeper / Governess Jobs in Dubai
- Full Time Faculty Jobs in UAE
How to Apply to Etihad Careers in UAE
- Open the Etihad Employment Portal.
- Select Apply Now.
- You can narrow down your search by specifying your location.
- Choose the job you’re looking for.
- Read carefully about the functions, work hours, salary, and requirements for working.
- Choose the Apply Now option.
- Make an account.
- Fill out a form with your name, surname, and other details.
- Please upload your most recent resume.
- Accept the terms and conditions, as well as the privacy statement.
- Click the Submit Application button.
Walk in Interview in Etihad UAE
Walk-in interviews are usually scheduled for a specific time slot and are done on a first-come, first-served basis. Check out all of Etihad’s participating walk-in interviews. Click Here.
Also Send your CV / Resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Need more jobs? Visit our Careers Page Now
Etihad Now Hiring in UAE
- Etihad Jobs in Dubai
- Etihad Jobs in Abu Dhabi
- Etihad Sharjah Jobs
- Ajmal Jobs in Etihad Airways
- Etihad Fujairah Jobs
If you are enthusiastic about Etihad UAE Jobs Vacancies, you should apply for a position in Etihad Careers. Without a doubt, it is an excellent platform for both new and experienced professionals to turn their degrees into careers. Please leave a comment if you have any questions about this article.
Also check these Jobs:
Go to Homepage