For those looking to advance their careers in the fast-food industry, KFC UAE offers a variety of job opportunities. Join the team and experience the finger-licking goodness that KFC is famous for!
Do you want to work at KFC? In this article, we will explain how to get a job in KFC Careers in UAE, as well as the requirements for KFC jobs, job openings, and how to apply by sending your resume.
KFC is a global fast food chain specialising in fried chicken, founded in 1952 and present in over 120 countries, including the United Arab Emirates. With multiple locations across the UAE, it offers dine-in, take-out, and delivery options. KFC is committed to providing excellent food and customer service and provides a variety of career opportunities for individuals seeking advancement.
Requirements for KFC Careers in UAE
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- A permanent work permit for a person of another nationality will be required.
- Have a bachelor’s degree that has been approved.
- Make yourself available to work various shifts.
- Being a person who is dedicated, determined, generous, and genuine.
- Have prior experience in the kitchen and in customer service.
- Have previous experience managing computer programmes.
- Have prior experience working as a cashier or cashier.
- Have prior experience as a facility manager.
List of Job Vacancies in KFC Careers
- Restaurant Supervisor
- Shift Supervisor
- Member of a team/crew
- Staff Cook/Kitchen
- Representative of Customer Service
- Delivery Person
- Manager of Marketing and Advertising
- Manager of Human Resources
- Manager of Supply Chain and Logistics
- Financial Analyst/Manager.
Employment Benefits in KFC UAE Jobs
- Salary packages that are competitive
- Health insurance and other advantages
- Opportunities for professional development and advancement
- Employee discounts on KFC items
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Employee development and training programmes
- Programs for employee engagement and recognition
- A welcoming and inclusive workplace
- Possibilities to collaborate with a global brand
List of New Job Vacancies (Updated)
|AM – Finance (Policy & Procedures)||Sharjah||View & Apply|
|Assistant Property Manager||Sharjah||View & Apply|
|Treasury Associate||Sharjah||View & Apply|
|Operation Manager||Dubai||View & Apply|
|Barista||Dubai||View & Apply|
|Senior Legal Counsel – Litigation||Sharjah||View & Apply|
|Asst. Restaurant Manager (UAE National)||Dubai||View & Apply|
|Capex Procurement Manager||Sharjah||View & Apply|
|Assistant Manager CRM Marketing||Sharjah||View & Apply|
|Associate – Sales & Catering||Sharjah||View & Apply|
|HR & Finance Associate (UAE National)||Sharjah||View & Apply|
|Supply Chain Coordinator (UAE National)||Sharjah||View & Apply|
|Warehouse & Logistics Manager||Dubai||View & Apply|
|Area Coach||Dubai||View & Apply|
- Customer Service Jobs in UAE – Emirates Careers
- HR Generalist Jobs in UAE
- HR Specialist Jobs in Dubai – Emirates Careers
- Housekeeping Attendant Jobs Vacancies in Dubai
- Site Engineer Job Vacancies in UAE
- Telephone Operator Jobs For Fresher in Dubai
- Warehouse Storekeeper Jobs in UAE
- Entry Level Stores Assistant Jobs in Dubai 2023
- Real Estate Agent Jobs in Dubai
- Sales Specialist Jobs in Dubai
Walk-in-Interview in KFC UAE
Walk-in interviews are usually scheduled for a specific time slot and are done on a first-come, first-served basis. Check out all of the KFC walk-in interviews that are taking place. Click Here.
Also Send your CV / Resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Need more jobs? Visit our Careers Page Now
KFC Now Hiring in UAE
- KFC Jobs in Dubai
- KFC Jobs in Sharjah
If you are passionate about KFC UAE Jobs Vacancies, you should apply for a position in KFC Careers. Without a doubt, it is an excellent platform for both new and experienced professionals to turn their degrees into careers. Please leave a comment if you have any questions about this article.
Also check these Jobs:
Go to Homepage