Marriott International, a big American company, has many places to stay all over the world. They run, give permission to others, and allow people to use their different kinds of places to stay, like hotels, homes, and timeshares.
Do you want to work at Marriott? This guide will help you understand how to get a job at Marriott in the UAE. You’ll learn about the things you need to apply, the jobs they have available, and how to send your resume.
Marriott’s main office is in Bethesda, Maryland. They have more than 8,100 places to stay, like hotels, with 30 different names, in 139 countries.
Marriott started in 1927 as a little root beer stand in Washington, D.C., run by J. Willard and Alice S. Marriott.
Marriott values diversity and being inclusive. They want their workforce to have people from many different backgrounds, and they don’t allow discrimination based on things like disability or being a veteran.
Requirements for Marriott Careers 2023
To work at Marriott, you need to:
- Minimum age:18 years.
- Having a valid permanent work permit for non-national candidates.
- Have a bachelor’s degree.
- Be ready to work at different times as needed for your job.
Please note that Different jobs might have more rules, so make sure to check the rules for the job you want.
List of Jobs Vacancies in Marriott Careers Dubai
Marriott in Dubai has a lot of different jobs in areas like:
- Brand Administration
- Development and Possibility
- Engineering and Infrastructure
- Event Administration
- Accounting and Finance
- Culinary and Food and Beverage
- Global Style
- Golf, Fitness, and Recreation
- Services for Health
- Cleaning and Laundry
- Human Capital
- Information Technology
- Grounds Maintenance & Landscaping
- Security & Loss Prevention
- Internships and Management Development Programs
- Owner & Franchise Support
- Purchasing, Procurement, and Quality Control
- Property Management
- Communications and Public Relations
- Retail and Gift Stores
- Revenue Control
- Rooms and Guest Services Management
- Marketing and Sales
Salaries and Employment Benefits in Marriott Jobs in UAE
Marriott is known for paying its workers well. In Dubai, employees usually make around AED 105,000 a year (about $28,500), but this can change depending on the job.
Besides good pay, Marriott offers benefits like:
- Basic Wage
- Excellent Pay
- Pleasant Working Environment
- Health Coverage
How to Apply to Marriott Careers
To start your journey with Marriott, visit these steps:
- Go to the official Marriott employment website.
- Choose “Find a Job At.”
- Refine your Marriott job search by specifying your preferred location.
- Select your desired job role.
- Thoroughly review the Marriott job details, encompassing responsibilities, work hours, salary, and requirements.
- Click “Apply Now.”
- If you don’t have an account, make one by selecting “Create an Account.”
- Fill in your personal info.
- Once you have created a Marriott account, you’ll fill out the application form. Give details about your qualification and work experience.
- Attach the documents they ask for, like your resume.
- Before you submit, double-check everything to make sure it’s right.
Walk in Interview in Marriott UAE
Sometimes, Marriott has walk-in interviews where you can apply in person. They’re usually at certain times and it’s first-come, first-served. To know when the next ones are, visit this link: Click Here.
Marriott Now Hiring in UAE
Marriott is hiring in different places in the UAE, like
- Marriott Jobs in Dubai
- Marriott Jobs in Abu Dhabi
- Marriott Jobs in Sharjah
- Ajman Employment in Marriott
- Marriott Jobs in Fujairah
- Marriott Jobs in Ras Al Khaimah
- Marriott Jobs in Al Ain
If you want to start a career with Marriott in the UAE, this is your chance. It’s a good place for both new graduates and experienced professionals to have a rewarding job. If you have any questions about Marriott, feel free to leave a comment.
Also Send your CV / Resume at email@example.com
Need more jobs? Visit our Careers Page Now
Also check these Jobs:
Go to Homepage